Please update debconf PO translation for the package aptitude

Hi,

you are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
aptitude. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it. Note that this
version is under constant development, so, maybe you prefer to wait until
a new version is ready.
against aptitude, making clear that the new translation is for the aptitude's
0.3 version (in experimental).

Thanks,