Re: Updated Greek (el-GR) translation attached.

Hi,
Is it possible to have this included in 2.2.9?
The mentioned file is still available at
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/2005/Jun/0103.html

I checked http://www.abisource.com/viewcvs/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/abi/po/ and I did not see the update.

I follow the instructions per http://www.abisource.com/contribute/translate/exist.phtml

The updated translation is the first that includes messages in UTF-8 (previously it was iso-8859-7). We are planning to complete the translation soon, so if 2.2.9 is imminent, it would a good test to see
if there are any encoding mistakes now.

Thanks,
Simos

Simos Xenitellis wrote:

Hi All,
Many thanks for your work on Abiword. It's really great software.

I attach an updated translation for the Greek language. This version is the first in UTF-8 (previously was iso-8859-7). Existing Greek versions of Abiword are not usable as the 8-bit encodings for the menus do not show up at all.

Cheers,
Simos Xenitellis
http://simos.info/