Re: Completing dpkg translation?

Credit is not to me only, but more to Kostas Margaritis
and especially a fellow of his (sorry I can't put my finger on his name now)
who did most of the work .

Christian Perrier wrote:

Hello fellow Greek translators,

The translation of the dpkg program have got a few updates recently
and, thus, an upload could happen again. So, this i san opportunity
for you for having it completed in Greek.

The translation has been 2/3 made by George Papamichelakis but there
are still 389 untranslated and 18 fuzzies, so completing it is not a
small work, but, well, maube someone can do it.

Please ask me for the correct PO file if you want to try this.