Re: New translation status pages for Debian Installer

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 07:09:32PM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> the release. The situation is the same for other updates (late typos
> and such other mistakes). Please contact us in case you feel something
> really needs to be updated for your language.

Someone has sent me proofreaded Polish translation and he found many typos,
and some gramatical corrections.
Is it possible to include it for sarge?

Then I would prepare fixed version as soon as possible.
If not then I apply these fixes to trunk branch.

BTW: when will translations from trunk branch be included in some official
installer. With sarge 3.1r1 or with etch?

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska