Re: Two Macedonias

Anton Zinoviev wrote:
I am a member of a Macedonian mailing list so I can tell you what the
macedonians wrote. (http://hedona.on.net.mk/mailman/listinfo/ossm-members)

Yes, they prefer "Macedonia" to "Macedonia, Rep. of".  However they
would also accept "Macedonia, Rep. of" because this is the
constitutional name of their country and not something attached to
them by someone else.

I read the 2 relevant threads in this list. Unfortunately, there isn't any sign of opinion about "Macedonia (Slav)".

Regards,
ogi

PS Anton, reading Macedonian is not hard for Bulgarians, but I didn't know that you can actually _write_ Macedonian 8-)

Regards,
ogi