Very last time for shadow debian/po/*po templates translations

Dear Debian Installer translators,

I'm working on the probable very last update of shadow debconf
translations before sarge is released.

Shadow templates are used, in the installation process, in 2nd stage,
for prompting the users about the root password and first user
creation.

So, these templates, though technically not part of Debian Installer,
are part of it, from the users point of view.

You'll find below the status of translations for these, including
updates received in the BTS sincethe 4.0.3-30 release (used in D-I RC1):

36 languages...We nearly have as meny translations as D-I has. We're
just missing Slovenian and Albanian plus Serbian and Vietnamese (but
for those, D-I translations are far from complete).

So, for those of you who ant to make last minute updates, this is
time. For Jure and Elyan, this is the very last chance, you have about
two days...:-)

The POT file may be found as usual on Dennis "seppy"
site....Otherwise, ask me....

The situation for the shadow programs translation is not as complete
but these are far less important, so don't bother....but if you have
somehting ready, report it very soon.

debconf templates:
ar.po :25 translated messages.
bg.po :25 translated messages.
bs.po :25 translated messages.
ca.po :25 translated messages.
cs.po :25 translated messages.
cy.po :25 translated messages.
da.po :25 translated messages.
de.po :25 translated messages.
el.po :25 translated messages.
es.po :25 translated messages.
eu.po :25 translated messages.
fi.po :25 translated messages.
fr.po :25 translated messages.
gl.po :25 translated messages.
he.po :25 translated messages.
hr.po :25 translated messages.
hu.po :25 translated messages.
id.po :25 translated messages.
it.po :25 translated messages.
ja.po :25 translated messages.
ko.po :25 translated messages.
lt.po :25 translated messages.
nb.po :25 translated messages.
nl.po :25 translated messages.
nn.po :25 translated messages.
pl.po :25 translated messages.
pt.po :25 translated messages.
pt_BR.po :25 translated messages.
ro.po :25 translated messages.
ru.po :25 translated messages.
sk.po :25 translated messages.
sv.po :25 translated messages.
tr.po :25 translated messages.
uk.po :25 translated messages.
zh_CN.po :25 translated messages.
zh_TW.po :25 translated messages.

programs:

bs.po :50 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 413 untranslated messages.
ca.po :457 translated messages, 7 untranslated messages.
cs.po :464 translated messages.
da.po :da.po:113: message catalog has plural form translations...
da.po:7: ...but header entry lacks a "plural=EXPRESSION" attribute
da.po:113: message catalog has plural form translations...
da.po:7: ...but header entry lacks a "nplurals=INTEGER" attribute
Try using the following, valid for Danish:
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);\n"
464 translated messages.
de.po :464 translated messages.
el.po :464 translated messages.
es.po :464 translated messages.
eu.po :464 translated messages.
fi.po :464 translated messages.
fr.po :464 translated messages.
he.po :116 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 347 untranslated messages.
id.po :322 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 138 untranslated messages.
it.po :464 translated messages.
ja.po :442 translated messages, 21 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated message.
ko.po :ko.po:2444: number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
nb.po :453 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 7 untranslated messages.
nl.po :464 translated messages.
nn.po :453 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 7 untranslated messages.
pl.po :464 translated messages.
pt.po :464 translated messages.
pt_BR.po :464 translated messages.
ru.po :464 translated messages.
shadow_po_zh_CN.po :464 translated messages.
sk.po :464 translated messages.
sv.po :464 translated messages.
tr.po :464 translated messages.
uk.po :441 translated messages, 12 fuzzy translations, 11 untranslated messages.
zh_CN.po :453 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 7 untranslated messages.