[Fwd: [Open-source] Fwd: Please help: Debian Reference Card Greek translation]

Gia tyxontes (an yparxoun) ektos open-source......

--- Begin Message ---
Δυστυχώς δεν έχω χρόνο γιατί ασχολούμαι με άλλα πράγματα σχετικά με το
Debian αυτή τη στιγμή (τί ακριβώς θα δείτε σύντομα), αλλά αν κανείς
ενδιαφέρεται να βοηθήσει τον Bogert διαβάστε το επισυναπτόμενο
μήνυμα.

Κώστας
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Greek Debian translators,

some time ago, I created a Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card
(in 'en').  It is a kind of reminder for some more or less
important UNIX shell commands and important files with a
focus on Debian specific stuff like APT and dpkg.

http://people.debian.org/~debacle/refcard/#availability
[first double-side print, than fold twice]

I have a number of translations (de, es, fr, it, nl, pt, ru,
sv), but I would like to have a translation for Greek, too.
If you know the language well, know a little bit about
Debian, want to do the community a favour, and love to
become famous without having to patch the kernel, this is
your chance!

The file to translate is:
http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/refcard/entries-en.dbk?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=debian-doc

Please contact me first, before starting to translate, so
that the work is not done twice.  Also, I'm not sure whether
I can create a Greek refcard without problems.  At least I
need to know the right LaTeX inputenc and fontenc.  Help
appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--