Re: Debian no more

On Thursday 01 April 2004 15:07, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> Χαίρετε,
>   Θέλω να πω σε όλους ότι παραιτούμαι από το Debian Project. Ο λόγος
> είναι ότι με προσέλαβε η Microsoft Hellas ως συμβούλου για την
> καταπολέμηση του Open Source γενικά αλλά και του Linux ειδικότερα.
>
> Ευχαριστώ για τη συνεργασία σας
>
> Κωνσταντίνος Μαργαρίτης
> Open Source IT Consultant
> Microsoft Hellas

Dear Mr. Maragaritis,

	Your Debian account has been successfuly deleted, as well as all the work you
have done so far. We thank you for your contribution to the Debian Project,
and, to save you some time, we have also remotely formatted your computer, so
that you do not waste your time doing it. Also, Windows 3.1 for Workgroups
have been installed.

P.S. : Yes, that includes your mp3 collection, dvd movies, TEBE account, ΑΦΜ
number, oh and your motorbike's license plate. As of now, you are a free
man!!!! Congratulations!

P.S. 2: Don't bother calling all your friends and family, they have been
brainwashed, they think you are a really annoying door-to-door salesman. We
have also replaced your door lock, I hope you don't mind.

Once again, thank you!

Theodore Karkoulis,
Linux to Microsoft Transition Manager,
Microsoft Corp., Silicon(lots of it) Valley.

--
"No one trusts an elpfffff!!!!"
"And yes, you may posess the know-how, but Earendil has the product..."