Re: Automating of localizations

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 11:43:04AM +0200, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> [Please forgive me for cc'ing to all these addresses, but as you will
> see I had no choice]

I am going to have to redirect discussion of the XFree86-specific parts
of your proposal to the debian-x mailing list, for there are people
there with a better command of localization issues than I have.
However, I'll wait to see what kind of discussion happens on -devel
first so that only the XFree86-relevant bits are migrated over to -x.

Thanks for contacting me.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       The software said it required
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       Windows 3.1 or better, so I