RE: pet bottle machine price

Hi  debian-l10n-german,
I haven't contacted you for a long time! I hope you are well!

Do you need plastic molds and plastic parts made in China? We hope you take the time to check our company.

CNM company is headquartered in Shenzhen China Has established the reputation of quality mold manufacturing company. They are exported to the United States, Canada, France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Israel.
They operate 24/7 with a high level of engineering expertise and high-end mold production and molding equipment. CNM is a trusted and reputable injection mold in China.

Our ability includes but is not limited to
1. Product design and develop, OEM/ODM
2. Mould tooling, HASCO/DME/Metric Standard.
3. Injection moulding, 20machines ranging 50T~800T in house
4. Superior surface treatment like powder coating, oil painting and ED coating, silk screen and plating etc. My Email: Please reply directly to this email, and we will provide you with a catalog.

If there is anything we can do for you, we shall be more than pleased to do so. Hope we can build good cooperation with your.

Look forward to your enquiry!
Theodora.Vires - My most kindest regards-