Re: util-linux 2.25.2-3: Please update the PO translation for the package util-linux

Hi David,

Am 22.11.2014 um 20:21 schrieb David Prévot:
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the translation for util-linux. The
> English template has been changed, and now some messages are marked "fuzzy"
> in your translation or are missing (there has been two minor changes since
> 2.25.1 available via the translation project). I would be grateful if you
> could take the time and update it. Please send the updated file to me, to
> the translation project
> <http://translationproject.org/domain/util-linux.html> or submit it as a
> wishlist Debian bug against util-linux.
>
> I’ve added the Debian localisation list in the loop order to increase the
> chances to ship up to date translations of util-linux in the upcoming
> Debian stable (Jessie), but please note this is an upstream translation and
> that usual upstream translator (team) may have a different workflow.
>
> Please, try to coordinate between teams to avoid duplicate work and
> stepping on toes, and do not hesitate to confirm (to me) that you’re
> working on the file. Likewise, do not hesitate to contact me if you’re not
> sure if the file is free (i.e. if someone else is working on it).
>
> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is Tue, 02 Dec 2014
> 09:00:08 -0400.

Translations for util-linux are maintained at the TP, and I can't see a
v2.25.2 pre-release there. Please send a new template to the TP coordinator,
and you'll get new translations back. Please don't try to pull translations
from arbitrary channels, because util-linux developers have decided to
maintain translations at TP, they have to follow those rules:

"When you make use of the Translation Project, you must not accept PO files
from translators directly but instead point anyone who offers you a PO file to
the TP. Channeling all translations through the TP increases the chances that
they are of good quality (getting checked by fellow translators) and that they
are kept up to date when the original author goes on to do other things.
Pointing translators to the TP also means that the translation teams get a
chance to acquire new members." [1]

[1] http://translationproject.org/html/maintainers.html

Best Regards,
Mario