Re: Handbuchseiten für util-linux

hi
On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 01:16:25PM +0100, Mario Blättermann wrote:
> Die po-Dateien sind nun drin, bis auf eine:
>
> [mariobl@localhost po]$ ./create-po.sh flock.1
> ../english/man1/flock.1:53: (po4a::man)
> Nicht unterstützte Schrift in: '\fC(
> '
> Fehler bei der Ausführung von po4a.
>
> Die muss ich erst einmal schuldig bleiben.
>
> Gruß Mario
Den Fehler kann ich nicht reproduzieren.

Habe mal die pot angehängt.

mfg
bw1
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#: flock.1:27
#, no-wrap
msgid "FLOCK"

#: flock.1:27
#, no-wrap
msgid "September 2011"

#: flock.1:27
#, no-wrap
msgid "util-linux"

#: flock.1:27
#, no-wrap
msgid "User Commands"

#: flock.1:28

#: flock.1:30
msgid "flock - manage locks from shell scripts"

#: flock.1:30

#: flock.1:33

#: flock.1:36

#: flock.1:39

#: flock.1:39

#: flock.1:44
msgid ""
"This utility manages B<flock>(2)  locks from within shell scripts or the "
"command line."

#: flock.1:55
msgid ""
"The first and second forms wrap the lock around the executing a command, in "
"a manner similar to B<su>(1)  or B<newgrp>(1).  It locks a specified file or "
"directory, which is created (assuming appropriate permissions), if it does "
"not already exist.  By default, if the lock cannot be immediately acquired, "
"B<flock> waits until the lock is available."

#: flock.1:58
msgid ""
"The third form uses open file by file descriptor number.  See examples how "
"that can be used."

#: flock.1:58
#, no-wrap
msgid "OPTIONS"

#: flock.1:59
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-s>, B<--shared>"

#: flock.1:62
msgid "Obtain a shared lock, sometimes called a read lock."

#: flock.1:62
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-x>, B<-e>, B<--exclusive>"

#: flock.1:66
msgid ""
"Obtain an exclusive lock, sometimes called a write lock.  This is the "
"default."

#: flock.1:66
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-u>, B<--unlock>"

#: flock.1:72
msgid ""
"Drop a lock.  This is usually not required, since a lock is automatically "
"dropped when the file is closed.  However, it may be required in special "
"cases, for example if the enclosed command group may have forked a "
"background process which should not be holding the lock."

#: flock.1:72
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-n>, B<--nb>, B<--nonblock>"

#: flock.1:79
msgid ""
"Fail rather than wait if the lock cannot be immediately acquired.  See the "
"I<-E> option for the exit code used."

#: flock.1:79
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-w>, B<--wait>, B<--timeout> I<seconds>"

#: flock.1:87
msgid ""
"Fail if the lock cannot be acquired within I<seconds>.  Decimal fractional "
"values are allowed.  See the I<-E> option for the exit code used."

#: flock.1:87
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-o>, B<--close>"

#: flock.1:94
msgid ""
"Close the file descriptor on which the lock is held before executing "
"B<command\\ .> This is useful if B<command> spawns a child process which "
"should not be holding the lock."

#: flock.1:94
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-E>, B<--conflict-exit-code> I<number>"

#: flock.1:99
msgid ""
"The exit code used when the B<-n> option is in use, and the conflicting lock "
"exists, or the B<-w> option is in use, and the timeout is reached. The "
"default value is 1."

#: flock.1:99
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-c>, B<--command> I<command>"

#: flock.1:105
msgid "Pass a single I<command>, without arguments, to the shell with B<-c>."

#: flock.1:105
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-h>, B<--help>"

#: flock.1:108
msgid "Display help text and exit."
msgstr ""

#. type: IP
#: flock.1:108
#, no-wrap
msgid "B<-V, --version>"

#: flock.1:110
msgid "Display version information and exit."

#: flock.1:110
#, no-wrap
msgid "EXAMPLES"

#: flock.1:111
#, no-wrap
msgid "shell1E<gt> flock /tmp -c cat"
msgstr ""

#. type: TQ
#: flock.1:113
#, no-wrap
msgid "shell2E<gt> flock -w .007 /tmp -c echo; /bin/echo $?"

#: flock.1:116
msgid "Set exclusive lock to directory /tmp and the second command will fail."

#: flock.1:116
#, no-wrap
msgid "shell1E<gt> flock -s /tmp -c cat"
msgstr ""

#. type: TQ
#: flock.1:118
#, no-wrap
msgid "shell2E<gt> flock -s -w .007 /tmp -c echo; /bin/echo $?"

#: flock.1:122
msgid ""
"Set shared lock to directory /tmp and the second command will not fail.  "
"Notice that attempting to get exclusive lock with second command would fail."

#: flock.1:122
#, no-wrap
msgid "shellE<gt> flock -x local-lock-file echo 'a b c'"

#: flock.1:125
msgid ""
"Grab the exclusive lock \"local-lock-file\" before running echo with 'a b "
"c'."

#: flock.1:125
#, no-wrap
msgid "("
msgstr ""

#. type: TQ
#: flock.1:127
#, no-wrap
msgid "  flock -n 9 || exit 1"
msgstr ""

#. type: TQ
#: flock.1:129
#, no-wrap
msgid "  # ... commands executed under lock ..."
msgstr ""

#. type: TQ
#: flock.1:131
#, no-wrap
msgid ") 9E<gt>/var/lock/mylockfile"

#: flock.1:144
msgid ""
"The form is convenient inside shell scripts.  The mode used to open the file "
"doesn't matter to B<flock>; using I<E<gt>> or I<E<gt>E<gt>> allows the "
"lockfile to be created if it does not already exist, however, write "
"permission is required.  Using I<E<lt>> requires that the file already "
"exists but only read permission is required."

#: flock.1:144
"[ \"${FLOCKER}\" != \"$0\" ] && exec env FLOCKER=\"$0\" flock -en \"$0\" "
"\"$0\" \"$@\" || :"

#: flock.1:152
msgid ""
"This is useful boilerplate code for shell scripts.  Put it at the top of the "
"shell script you want to lock and it'll automatically lock itself on the "
"first run.  If the env var $FLOCKER is not set to the shell script that is "
"being run, then execute flock and grab an exclusive non-blocking lock (using "
"the script itself as the lock file) before re-execing itself with the right "
"arguments.  It also sets the FLOCKER env var to the right value so it "
"doesn't run again."

#: flock.1:152
#, no-wrap
msgid "EXIT STATUS"

#: flock.1:162
msgid ""
"The command uses B<sysexits.h> return values for everything else but an "
"options I<-n> or I<-w> failures which return either the value given by the "
"I<-E> option, or 1 by default."

#: flock.1:162
#, no-wrap
msgid "AUTHOR"

#: flock.1:166
msgid "E<.UR hpa@zytor.com> H. Peter Anvin E<.UE>"

#: flock.1:166
#, no-wrap
msgid "COPYRIGHT"

#: flock.1:168
msgid "Copyright \\(co 2003-2006 H. Peter Anvin."

#: flock.1:171
msgid ""
"This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO "
"warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE."

#: flock.1:171

#: flock.1:173
msgid "B<flock>(2)"

#: flock.1:173
#, no-wrap
msgid "AVAILABILITY"

#: flock.1:177
msgid ""
"The flock command is part of the util-linux package and is available from "
"E<.UR ftp://\\:ftp.kernel.org\\:/pub\\:/linux\\:/utils\\:/util-linux/> Linux "
"Kernel Archive E<.UE .>"