Good day! I'm Shameka.

How is it going,
My name is Shameka. I'll tell u really quickly about myself – playful, mad & free.
I'm writing cuz I find you an interesting and sexy man and I want to meet you|think that u r hot and I'd like to know more about you. Probably it will be an interesting conversation and this is it, maybe it will be interesting to have some closer relationships, who knows, right? Do not miss ur chance!
I'd be really happy if u'll send me your answer, what u think?)
Shameka