[TAF] man://manpages-de/sed.1

Hallo,

leider gibt es schlechte Nachrichten für sed.1: Da die Handbuchseite ca.
17 Jahre alt ist, konnte ich überhaupt keine alte Übersetzung
übernehmen. Daher sieht die Statistik nun wie folgt aus:

sed.1.po:
14 übersetzte Meldungen, 1 ungenaue Übersetzung, 121 unübersetzte Meldungen.

Viel Arbeit ... :-(

Schönen Gruß
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | If anything can go wrong, it will.
Hamburg, Germany |

PO4A-HEADER:mode=after;position=^.TH;beginboundary=FakePo4aBoundary

.SH ÜBERSETZUNG
Die deutsche Übersetzung dieser Handbuchseite wurde von
MEIN NAME <EMAIL>
erstellt.
# MEIN NAME <EMAIL>, JAHR.
"Last-Translator: MEIN NAME <EMAIL>\n"

msgid "SED"
msgstr "SED"

msgid "June 2009"

msgid "sed version 4.2.1"

msgid "User Commands"
msgstr "Dienstprogramme für Benutzer"

msgid "sed - stream editor for filtering and transforming text"

"B<sed> [I<OPTION>]... I<{script-only-if-no-other-script} >[I<input-file>]..."

#. type: ds sd
#, no-wrap
msgid "I<sed>"
msgstr ""

#. type: ds Sd
#, no-wrap
msgid "I<Sed>"

"\\*(Sd is a stream editor.  A stream editor is used to perform basic text "
"transformations on an input stream (a file or input from a pipeline).  While "
"in some ways similar to an editor which permits scripted edits (such as "
"I<ed>), \\*(sd works by making only one pass over the input(s), and is "
"consequently more efficient.  But it is \\*(sd's ability to filter text in a "
"pipeline which particularly distinguishes it from other types of editors."

msgid "B<-n>, B<--quiet>, B<--silent>"

msgid "suppress automatic printing of pattern space"

msgid "B<-e> script, B<--expression>=I<script>"

msgid "add the script to the commands to be executed"

msgid "B<-f> script-file, B<--file>=I<script-file>"

msgid "add the contents of script-file to the commands to be executed"

msgid "B<--follow-symlinks>"

msgid "follow symlinks when processing in place"

msgid "B<-i[SUFFIX]>, B<--in-place>[=I<SUFFIX>]"

msgid "edit files in place (makes backup if extension supplied)"

msgid "B<-l> N, B<--line-length>=I<N>"

msgid "specify the desired line-wrap length for the `l' command"

msgid "B<--posix>"

msgid "disable all GNU extensions."

msgid "B<-r>, B<--regexp-extended>"

msgid "use extended regular expressions in the script."

msgid "B<-s>, B<--separate>"

"consider files as separate rather than as a single continuous long stream."

msgid "B<-u>, B<--unbuffered>"

"load minimal amounts of data from the input files and flush the output "
"buffers more often"

msgid "B<--help>"
msgstr "B<--help>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "display this help and exit"
msgstr "Diese Hilfe anzeigen und beenden"

msgid "B<--version>"
msgstr "B<--version>"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "output version information and exit"
msgstr "Versionsinformation anzeigen und beenden"

"If no B<-e>, B<--expression>, B<-f>, or B<--file> option is given, then the "
"first non-option argument is taken as the sed script to interpret.  All "
"remaining arguments are names of input files; if no input files are "
"specified, then the standard input is read."

"GNU sed home page: E<lt>http://www.gnu.org/software/sed/E<gt>.  General help "
"using GNU software: E<lt>http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/E<gt>.  E-mail bug "
"reports to: E<lt>bug-gnu-utils@gnu.orgE<gt>.  Be sure to include the word "
"``sed'' somewhere in the ``Subject:'' field."

msgid "COMMAND SYNOPSIS"

"This is just a brief synopsis of \\*(sd commands to serve as a reminder to "
"those who already know \\*(sd; other documentation (such as the texinfo "
"document)  must be consulted for fuller descriptions."

msgid "Zero-address ``commands''"

msgid ":\\ I<label>"

msgid "Label for B<b> and B<t> commands."

msgid "#I<comment>"

"The comment extends until the next newline (or the end of a B<-e> script "
"fragment)."

msgid "}"

msgid "The closing bracket of a { } block."

msgid "Zero- or One- address commands"

msgid "="

msgid "Print the current line number."

msgid "a \\e"

msgid "I<text>"

"Append I<text>, which has each embedded newline preceded by a backslash."

msgid "i \\e"

"Insert I<text>, which has each embedded newline preceded by a backslash."

msgid "q [I<exit-code>]"

"Immediately quit the \\*(sd script without processing any more input, except "
"that if auto-print is not disabled the current pattern space will be "
"printed.  The exit code argument is a GNU extension."

msgid "Q [I<exit-code>]"

"Immediately quit the \\*(sd script without processing any more input.  This "
"is a GNU extension."

msgid "r\\ I<filename>"

msgid "Append text read from I<filename>."

msgid "R\\ I<filename>"

"Append a line read from I<filename>.  Each invocation of the command reads a "
"line from the file.  This is a GNU extension."

msgid "Commands which accept address ranges"

msgid "{"

msgid "Begin a block of commands (end with a })."

msgid "b\\ I<label>"

msgid "Branch to I<label>; if I<label> is omitted, branch to end of script."

msgid "t\\ I<label>"

"If a s/// has done a successful substitution since the last input line was "
"read and since the last t or T command, then branch to I<label>; if I<label> "
"is omitted, branch to end of script."

msgid "T\\ I<label>"

"If no s/// has done a successful substitution since the last input line was "
"read and since the last t or T command, then branch to I<label>; if I<label> "
"is omitted, branch to end of script.  This is a GNU extension."

msgid "c \\e"

"Replace the selected lines with I<text>, which has each embedded newline "
"preceded by a backslash."

msgid "d"

msgid "Delete pattern space.  Start next cycle."

msgid "D"

"Delete up to the first embedded newline in the pattern space.  Start next "
"cycle, but skip reading from the input if there is still data in the pattern "
"space."

msgid "h H"

msgid "Copy/append pattern space to hold space."

msgid "g G"

msgid "Copy/append hold space to pattern space."

msgid "x"

msgid "Exchange the contents of the hold and pattern spaces."

msgid "l"

msgid "List out the current line in a ``visually unambiguous'' form."

msgid "l\\ I<width>"

"List out the current line in a ``visually unambiguous'' form, breaking it at "
"I<width> characters.  This is a GNU extension."

msgid "n N"

msgid "Read/append the next line of input into the pattern space."

msgid "p"

msgid "Print the current pattern space."

msgid "P"

msgid "Print up to the first embedded newline of the current pattern space."

msgid "s/I<regexp>/I<replacement>/"

"Attempt to match I<regexp> against the pattern space.  If successful, "
"replace that portion matched with I<replacement>.  The I<replacement> may "
"contain the special character B<&> to refer to that portion of the pattern "
"space which matched, and the special escapes \\e1 through \\e9 to refer to "
"the corresponding matching sub-expressions in the I<regexp>."

msgid "w\\ I<filename>"

msgid "Write the current pattern space to I<filename>."

msgid "W\\ I<filename>"

"Write the first line of the current pattern space to I<filename>.  This is a "
"GNU extension."

msgid "y/I<source>/I<dest>/"

"Transliterate the characters in the pattern space which appear in I<source> "
"to the corresponding character in I<dest>."

msgid "Addresses"

"\\*(Sd commands can be given with no addresses, in which case the command "
"will be executed for all input lines; with one address, in which case the "
"command will only be executed for input lines which match that address; or "
"with two addresses, in which case the command will be executed for all input "
"lines which match the inclusive range of lines starting from the first "
"address and continuing to the second address.  Three things to note about "
"address ranges: the syntax is I<addr1>,I<addr2> (i.e., the addresses are "
"separated by a comma); the line which I<addr1> matched will always be "
"accepted, even if I<addr2> selects an earlier line; and if I<addr2> is a "
"I<regexp>, it will not be tested against the line that I<addr1> matched."

"After the address (or address-range), and before the command, a B<!> may be "
"inserted, which specifies that the command shall only be executed if the "
"address (or address-range) does B<not> match."

msgid "The following address types are supported:"

msgid "I<number>"

msgid "Match only the specified line I<number>."

msgid "I<first>~I<step>"

"Match every I<step>'th line starting with line I<first>.  For example, ``sed "
"-n 1~2p'' will print all the odd-numbered lines in the input stream, and the "
"address 2~5 will match every fifth line, starting with the second.  I<first> "
"can be zero; in this case, \\*(sd operates as if it were equal to I<step>.  "
"(This is an extension.)"

msgid "$"

msgid "Match the last line."

msgid "/I<regexp>/"

msgid "Match lines matching the regular expression I<regexp>."

"Match lines matching the regular expression I<regexp>.  The B<c> may be any "
"character."

msgid "GNU \\*(sd also supports some special 2-address forms:"

msgid "0,I<addr2>"

"Start out in \"matched first address\" state, until I<addr2> is found.  This "
"is similar to 1,I<addr2>, except that if I<addr2> matches the very first "
"line of input the 0,I<addr2> form will be at the end of its range, whereas "
"the 1,I<addr2> form will still be at the beginning of its range.  This works "
"only when I<addr2> is a regular expression."

msgid "I<addr1>,+I<N>"

msgid "Will match I<addr1> and the I<N> lines following I<addr1>."

msgid "I<addr1>,~I<N>"

"Will match I<addr1> and the lines following I<addr1> until the next line "
"whose input line number is a multiple of I<N>."

msgid "REGULAR EXPRESSIONS"

"POSIX.2 BREs I<should> be supported, but they aren't completely because of "
"performance problems.  The B<\\en> sequence in a regular expression matches "
"the newline character, and similarly for B<\\ea>, B<\\et>, and other "
"sequences."

msgid "BUGS"
msgstr "FEHLER"

"E-mail bug reports to B<bonzini@gnu.org>.  Be sure to include the word "
"``sed'' somewhere in the ``Subject:'' field.  Also, please include the "
"output of ``sed --version'' in the body of your report if at all possible."

msgid "COPYRIGHT"
msgstr "COPYRIGHT"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "Copyright \\(co 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc."

#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.  There "
#| "is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law."
msgid ""
"This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is NO "
"warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, "
"to the extent permitted by law."
msgstr ""
"Dies ist freie Software: Sie können sie verändern und weitergeben. Es gibt "
"KEINE GARANTIE, soweit gesetzlich zulässig."

"various books on \\*(sd,"

"the \\*(sd FAQ (http://sed.sf.net/grabbag/tutorials/sedfaq.txt), http://sed.";
"sf.net/grabbag/."

"The full documentation for B<sed> is maintained as a Texinfo manual.  If the "
"B<info> and B<sed> programs are properly installed at your site, the command"
msgstr ""
"Die vollständige Dokumentation für B<sed> wird als Texinfo-Handbuch "
"gepflegt. Wenn die Programme B<info> und B<sed> auf Ihrem Rechner "
"ordnungsgemäß installiert sind, können Sie mit dem Befehl"

#. type: Plain text
msgid "B<info sed>"

msgid "should give you access to the complete manual."
msgstr "auf das vollständige Handbuch zugreifen."