Re: Targeting 100% with l10n NMUs

Hello Christian,
On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 07:24:26PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> > > Apparently, ipvsadm has 5t5f1u and no bug report. There's probably
> > > something to do here (unless this is a translation thats, bleh,
> > > managed by the maintainer....).
> >
> > The translator is not known to me to be on the regular l10n team. I
> > just pinged him, asking him to do an update this week, which I will
> > proofread (if he does so, it is at least an @debian.org address, on
> > the other hand, the file looks in bad shape). So at the latest next
> > monday the translation will appear in the BTS. If you need it sooner,
> > I can arrange that, please let me know in this case.

As promised, this translation is now updated: #485451

As I see it right now, the following remain open for German:

mysql-dfsg-5.0         #478672  in progress
udev                   #456269  looks stalled
postfix                #483648  pending (for about a week)
distcc                 #478298  in progress
ipvsadm                #485451  just reported :-))
multipath-tools        #482845  pending (for about a week)
torrentflux            #483041  ????
aegis                  #479251  NMU imminent (?)
dtc                    #479302  in progress
boxbackup              #477719  ???
isight-firmware-tools  #483525  ???

Thanks & Greetings