Re: Targeting 100% with l10n NMUs

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Christian,
> On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 06:55:38PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I built the list of all missing translations for German and the
> > relevant bug reports. They will be by next targets, along with the
> > remaining few packages missing a French translation.
>
> Thank you very much (btw. how did you manage to get french beyond 100%
> for a while?).

My secret..:-)

Indeed, that was a mistake in a package where I left some
debian/po/NEW and debian/po/OLD directories, containing PO files but
not POT files. Stats from these files were added to the "translated
strings" stats for all languages while the total number of strings
was unchanged.

So, stats for *several* languages were indeed temporarily increased...:)

> > AUCUN:ipvsadm
>
> > Apparently, ipvsadm has 5t5f1u and no bug report. There's probably
> > something to do here (unless this is a translation thats, bleh,
> > managed by the maintainer....).
>
> The translator is not known to me to be on the regular l10n team. I
> just pinged him, asking him to do an update this week, which I will
> proofread (if he does so, it is at least an @debian.org address, on
> the other hand, the file looks in bad shape). So at the latest next
> monday the translation will appear in the BTS. If you need it sooner,
> I can arrange that, please let me know in this case.
>
> Greetings
>
>            Helge
>
> P.S. What does "AUCUN" stand for?

"None". That's just a copy/paste from a status file where I keep track
of bug reports and packages. Purely manual work.