tree(1) now shipped in manpages-fr (manpages-l10n)

Hello Bubu,
as you can see in [1], the file conflict with the tree package was
resolved and now manpages-fr ships tree.1 translations.

In my next upload to Debian I will thus include your French
translation.

Around January 15th Mario intends to prepare a new upstream version,
so maybe you can update the French translation in the next 10 days? It
looks dooable, many strings are easy to fix. If you do so, please
remove the spurious space before the "\n" in several header entries as
well.

Thanks!

Greetings

             Helge