Re: license.add file splitted in two new files

Le 03/03/2022 à 20:43, Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :
Hello Lucien,
On Thu, Mar 03, 2022 at 06:41:52PM +0100, Lucien Gentis wrote:
Le 03/03/2022 à 17:52, Helge Kreutzmann a écrit :
On Thu, Mar 03, 2022 at 01:48:12PM +0100, Lucien Gentis wrote:
Thus please let me know ASAP if you or your team has any (which?)
problems with the scripts in po/, so that I can fix them and then the
scripts in po/scripts/ can be safely retired.
I see with my team, but all language teams are concerned ?
Of course, all teams are affected. However, po/scripts was an idea I
had when unifying the scripts. Just for backup purposes I did not
remove that directory before merging the new scripts - I'm suprised
that they are in use there.

Also CONTRIBUTING.md describes the scripts in po/ not in po/scripts.

But you are right, I'll send an announcement to all teams once this
directory is gone.

Thanks for clarifying with your team and for participating in
manpages-l10n.

Greetings

         Helge

Hello,

I have clarified with my team about deleting po/scripts directory, and no opposition was expressed.

So for us, po/scripts can be safely retired.

Best regards

Lucien