Re: French translations of util-linux-man

Hi Mario,

Thanks to Jean-Philippe Mengual, I understand now there is a good and
dedicated team working on the translation of those manpages at debian-l10n-
french.

The TP is not designed to let several people work on one package.

Translating util-linux-man on the TP will place all the burden on one
translator.

It looks much more efficient to keep using the existing translation process
applied by debian-l10n-french.

Can you explain your motivation to move all the manpage translations as one
package to the TP?

Thanks,

Frederic