Your last commits in manpages-l10n

Hello Mattéo,

thanks for your recent submissions to the manpages-l10n project. Some
notes about them:

The French translations are maintained by the Debian French
translation team, which is responsible for quality assurance. It is
not OK that you commit your files without sending a mail to their
mailing list to enable proofreading, and anyway to inform them that
you've changed something.

Normally, translators are not responsible for upstream updates. Well,
you did it the right way, but for example, changing a shebang in one
of our scripts without discussing the change with us is *not* OK. In
general, to better coordinate upstream updates, as few contributors as
possible should do that. Normally, I do this, or Tobias Quathamer,
usually twice or three times a month. This should be enough.

Please accept our rules. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Mario