Re: git hooks for the manpages project

Hello Thomas,

Thomas Vincent <thomas@vinc-net.fr> schrieb am Mo., 30. März 2020, 01:06:
Hi Mario,

Following the discussion on debian-l10n-french about contributors
pushing broken files, I quickly wrote a small git-hook to check that
commited PO files are valid according to msgfmt.

I would like to share this hook to all manpages contributors. In your
opinion, what would be the best way to do it? I see that you created a
CONTRIBUTING file. Would it be OK to add instructions in it to tell
contributors how to update their hooks?

Would be really helpful. Anyway, the file CONTRIBUTING.md is still far from being complete. Feel free to add additional instructions for translators.

Best Regards,
Mario