[TAF] po-debconf://ddclient/fr.po

Bonjour,

Christian a laché les traductions. Quelqu'un peut prendre la relève ?

Dixit Richard Hansen, le 20/08/2020 :
>After you have edited the file, please send it to me by doing one of
>the following:
>  * create a merge request at
>    https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ddclient/-/merge_requests
>  * email the updated file to me
>  * attach the updated file to a new wishlist bug against ddclient
>
>Please send me the updated file within the next two weeks (by Thu, 3
>Sep 2020) so that I can include it in the next release of the ddclient
>package. If you send it to me after that date it will be included in
>the following release.

Baptiste
# Translation of ddclient debconf templates to French
# Copyright (C) 2005-2009 Debian French l10n team <debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org>
# This file is distributed under the same license as the ddclient package.
#
# Translators:
# Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2014.
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: ddclient\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: ddclient@packages.debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2020-08-05 18:23-0400\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2014-10-09 07:33+0200\n"
"Last-Translator: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>\n"
"Language-Team: French <debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org>\n"
"Language: fr\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n > 1);\n"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../ddclient.templates:2001 ../ddclient.templates:4001
#: ../ddclient.templates:13001
msgid "other"
msgstr "Autre"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:2002
msgid "Dynamic DNS service provider:"
msgstr "Fournisseur de service DNS dynamique :"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:2002
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Please select the dynamic DNS service you are using. If the service you "
#| "use is not listed, choose \"other\" and you will be asked for the "
#| "protocol and the server name."
msgid ""
"Dynamic DNS service you are using. If the service you use is not listed, "
"choose \"other\"."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez choisir le service de DNS dynamique que vous utilisez. Si celui-ci "
"n'est pas affiché ici, veuillez choisir « Autre ». Le nom du serveur et le "
"protocole utilisé vous seront alors demandés."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:3001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Dynamic DNS server:"
msgid "Dynamic DNS server (blank for default):"
msgstr "Serveur de DNS dynamique :"

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:3001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Please enter the name of the server which is providing you with dynamic "
#| "DNS service (example: members.dyndns.org)."
msgid ""
"Server providing the dynamic DNS service (example: members.dyndns.org). "
"Leave blank to use the default for the \"${protocol}\" protocol."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez indiquer le nom du serveur qui fournit le DNS dynamique (p. ex. : "
"members.dyndns.org)."

#. Type: select
#. Description
#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:4002 ../ddclient.templates:5001
msgid "Dynamic DNS update protocol:"
msgstr "Protocole de mise à jour du DNS dynamique :"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:4002
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Please select the dynamic DNS update protocol used by your dynamic DNS "
#| "service provider."
msgid ""
"Dynamic DNS update protocol used by your dynamic DNS service provider. If "
"the protocol your service uses is not listed, select \"other\"."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez choisir le protocole de mise à jour du DNS dynamique utilisé par le "
"fournisseur du service."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:5001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Please select the dynamic DNS update protocol used by your dynamic DNS "
#| "service provider."
msgid ""
"The name of the dynamic DNS update protocol used by your dynamic DNS service "
"provider."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez choisir le protocole de mise à jour du DNS dynamique utilisé par le "
"fournisseur du service."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:6001
msgid "Optional HTTP proxy:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:6001
msgid ""
"HTTP proxy in the form http://proxy.example.com or https://proxy.example.";
"com. Proxy authentication is not supported. Leave blank if you do not use an "
"HTTP proxy."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:7001
msgid "Hosts to update (comma-separated):"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:7001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Please enter the list of fully qualified domain names for the local "
#| "host(s) (for instance, \"myname.dyndns.org\" with only one host or "
#| "\"myname1.dyndns.org,myname2.dyndns.org\" for two hosts)."
msgid ""
"Comma-separated list of fully qualified domain names to update (for "
"instance, \"myname.dyndns.org\" with only one host, or \"myname1.dyndns.org,"
"myname2.dyndns.org\" for two hosts)."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez indiquer la liste des noms de domaine complètement qualifiés des "
"machines locales (p. ex. « myname.dyndns.org » pour un nom unique ou "
"« myname1.dyndns.org,myname2.dyndns.org » pour deux noms)."

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:8001
msgid "Username:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:8001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Please enter the username to use with the dynamic DNS service."
msgid ""
"Username (or other type of account identifer) to use with the dynamic DNS "
"service."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez indiquer l'identifiant qui sera utilisé pour la connexion au "
"serveur de DNS dynamique."

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:9001
msgid "Password:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:9001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Please enter the password to use with the dynamic DNS service."
msgid "Password, API key, or token to use with the dynamic DNS service."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez indiquer le mot de passe qui sera utilisé pour la connexion au "
"serveur de DNS dynamique."

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:10001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Re-enter password to verify:"
msgid "Re-enter password:"
msgstr "Confirmation du mot de passe :"

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:10001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Please enter the password to use with the dynamic DNS service."
msgid ""
"Password, API key, or token entered again to ensure it was entered correctly."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez indiquer le mot de passe qui sera utilisé pour la connexion au "
"serveur de DNS dynamique."

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:11001
msgid "Passwords do not match"
msgstr "Mots de passe différents"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:11001
msgid "The two passwords you entered were not the same. Please try again."
msgstr ""
"Le mot de passe et sa confirmation ne sont pas identiques. Veuillez "
"recommencer."

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../ddclient.templates:12001
msgid "Web-based IP discovery service"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../ddclient.templates:12001
msgid "Network interface"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:12002
msgid "IP address discovery method:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:12002
msgid ""
"The method ddclient uses to determine your current IP address. Your options:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:12002
msgid ""
"Web-based IP discovery service: Periodically visit a web page that shows "
"your IP address. You probably want this option if your computer is connected "
"to the Internet via a Network Address Translation (NAT) device such as a "
"typical consumer router."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:12002
msgid ""
"Network interface: Use the IP address assigned to your computer's network "
"interface (such as an Ethernet adapter or PPP connection). You probably want "
"this option if your computer connects directly to the Internet (your "
"connection does not go through a NAT device)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:13002
msgid "IP discovery service:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:13002
msgid ""
"The web-based IP discovery service you would like ddclient to use to "
"determine your current IP address."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:14001
msgid "IP discovery service URL:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:14001
msgid "URL to a web page that returns your IP address."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:15001
msgid "Network interface:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:15001
msgid ""
"The name of the network interface (e.g., eth0, wlan0, ppp0) that ddclient "
"will look at to determine the current IP address."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../ddclient.templates:16001
msgid "As a daemon"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../ddclient.templates:16001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Run ddclient on PPP connect?"
msgid "On PPP connect"
msgstr "Faut-il lancer ddclient lors des connexions PPP ?"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:16002
msgid "How to run ddclient:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:16002
msgid "The ddclient run mode. Your options:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:16002
msgid ""
"As a daemon: ddclient runs in the background periodically checking to see if "
"the IP address has changed."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:16002
msgid ""
"On PPP connect: Each time you connect via PPP ddclient will start, update "
"the IP address, and exit."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:17001
msgid "Time between address checks:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:17001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid ""
#| "Please choose the delay between interface address checks. Values may be "
#| "given in seconds (e.g. \"5s\"), in minutes (e.g. \"3m\"), in hours (e.g. "
#| "\"7h\") or in days (e.g. \"1d\")."
msgid ""
"How long ddclient should wait between IP address checks. Values may be given "
"in seconds (e.g., \"300s\"), in minutes (e.g., \"5m\"), in hours (e.g., \"7h"
"\") or in days (e.g., \"1d\")."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez choisir le délai entre les vérifications par ddclient de l'adresse "
"de l'interface. Les valeurs peuvent être indiquées en secondes (p. ex. "
"(p. ex. « 1d »). Utilisateurs francophones, attention à l'abréviation "
"utilisée pour les jours."

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../ddclient.templates:18001
msgid "From list"
msgstr "Dans une liste"

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#: ../ddclient.templates:18001
msgid "Manually"
msgstr "Manuellement"

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:18002
msgid "How to enter host names:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:18002
msgid "How to prompt you for the host name(s) that ddclient will update."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:18002
msgid ""
"If you choose \"From list\", this program will attempt to look up the host "
"names that are registered with your DynDNS account. You will then select "
"hosts from that list."
msgstr ""

#. Type: select
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:18002
msgid "If you choose \"Manually\", you will have to type in the host name(s)."
msgstr ""

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:19001
#, fuzzy
#| msgid "Host names to keep updated:"
msgid "Hosts to update:"
msgstr "Noms d'hôte à tenir à jour :"

#. Type: multiselect
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:19001
msgid ""
"The host name(s) to keep updated with your current IP address. (This list of "
"host names was downloaded from your DynDNS account.)"
msgstr ""

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:20001
msgid "Empty host list"
msgstr "Liste d'hôtes vide"

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:20001
msgid ""
"The list of host names managed under your account is empty when retrieved "
"from the dynamic DNS service website."
msgstr ""
"La liste des noms d'hôte gérés avec votre compte, téléchargée sur le site "
"DynDNS, est vide."

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:20001
msgid ""
"You may have provided an incorrect username or password, or the online "
"account may have no host names configured."
msgstr ""
"Vous avez peut-être indiqué un identifiant ou un mot de passe non valables, "
"ou bien le compte n'a peut-être aucun nom d'hôte configuré."

#. Type: error
#. Description
#: ../ddclient.templates:20001
msgid ""
"Please check your account to be sure you have host names configured, then "
"run \"dpkg-reconfigure ddclient\" to input your username and password again."
msgstr ""
"Veuillez vérifier si des noms d'hôte sont définis avec le compte utilisé, "
"puis utilisez la commande « dpkg-reconfigure ddclient » pour indiquer à "
"nouveau l'identifiant et le mot de passe à utiliser."

#, fuzzy
#~| msgid ""
#~| "You should enable this option if ddclient should be run every time a PPP "
#~| "connection is established. Note: This mode is not compatible with daemon "
#~| "mode."
#~ msgid ""
#~ "Whether ddclient should run every time a PPP connection is established. "
#~ "Note: ddclient will not run as a daemon if this is enabled."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Veuillez choisir cette option si vous souhaitez lancer ddclient à chaque "
#~ "fois qu'une connexion PPP est établie. Veuillez noter que ce choix est "
#~ "incompatible avec un fonctionnement en démon."

#~ msgid "Find public IP using checkip.dyndns.com?"
#~ msgstr "Faut-il rechercher l'adresse IP publique avec checkip.dyndns.com ?"

#, fuzzy
#~| msgid ""
#~| "Please choose whether ddclient should try to find the IP address of this "
#~| "machine via the DynDNS web interface.  This is recommended for machines "
#~| "that are using Network Address Translation."
#~ msgid ""
#~ "Whether ddclient should try to find the IP address of this machine via "
#~ "the DynDNS web interface. This is recommended for machines that are using "
#~ "Network Address Translation."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Veuillez choisir si ddclient doit rechercher l'adresse IP publique de "
#~ "cette machine avec l'interface web de DynDNS. Ce choix est conseillé pour "
#~ "les machines qui utilisent la traduction d'adresse réseau (NAT : Network "
#~ "Address Translation)."

#~ msgid "Run ddclient as daemon?"
#~ msgstr "Faut-il lancer ddclient en tant que démon ?"

#, fuzzy
#~| msgid ""
#~| "Please choose whether you want ddclient to be run in daemon mode on "
#~| "system startup."
#~ msgid "Whether ddclient should run in daemon mode on system startup."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Veuillez choisir si vous voulez lancer ddclient comme un démon au moment "
#~ "du démarrage du système."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "The list of host names managed via your DynDNS account has been "
#~ "downloaded. Please choose the one(s) for which ddclient should be used to "
#~ "keep IP address records up to date."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "La liste des noms d'hôtes gérés par votre compte DynDNS a été récupérée. "
#~ "Veuillez choisir celui ou ceux que ddclient doit tenir à jour avec les "
#~ "adresses de cet hôte."

#~ msgid "Selection method for updated names:"
#~ msgstr "Méthode de choix des noms à mettre à jour :"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "You'll have to select which host names to update using ddclient.  You can "
#~ "select host names to update from a list (taken from your DynDNS account) "
#~ "or enter them manually."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Vous devez choisir les noms d'hôtes à tenir à jour par ddclient. Vous "
#~ "pouvez les choisir dans une liste (gérée avec votre compte DynDNS) ou les "
#~ "indiquer manuellement."

#~ msgid "Interval between ddclient runs:"
#~ msgstr "Intervalle entre les exécutions de ddclient :"

#~ msgid "Network interface used for dynamic DNS service:"
#~ msgstr "Interface réseau utilisée par le service de DNS dynamique :"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "Please enter the name of the network interface (eth0/wlan0/ppp0/...) to "
#~ "use for dynamic DNS service."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Veuillez indiquer l'interface réseau utilisée par le service de DNS "
#~ "dynamique (p. ex. eth0/wlan0/ppp0/...)."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "Please enter your dynamic DNS service password again to make sure you "
#~ "typed it correctly."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Veuillez entrer à nouveau le mot de passe du service de DNS dynamique "
#~ "afin de vérifier qu'il a été saisi correctement."

#~ msgid "Password for dynamic DNS service:"
#~ msgstr "Mot de passe pour le service de DNS dynamique :"

#~ msgid "Username for dynamic DNS service:"
#~ msgstr "Identifiant pour le service de DNS dynamique :"

#~ msgid "DynDNS fully qualified domain names:"
#~ msgstr "Noms de domaine de DNS dynamique (complètement qualifiés) :"

#~ msgid "Run ddclient on DHCP update?"
#~ msgstr "Faut-il lancer ddclient lors des mises à jour DHCP ?"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "You should enable this option if ddclient should be run every time the IP "
#~ "address is changed by the DHCP client (dhclient). Note: This mode is not "
#~ "compatible with daemon mode."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Veuillez choisir cette option si vous souhaitez lancer ddclient à chaque "
#~ "fois que l'adresse IP est modifiée par le client DHCP (dhclient). "
#~ "Veuillez noter que ce choix est incompatible avec un fonctionnement en "
#~ "démon."

#~ msgid "Modified configuration file"
#~ msgstr "Le fichier de configuration a été modifié"

#~ msgid ""
#~ "The config file /etc/ddclient.conf on your system does not consist of "
#~ "three entries. The automatic configuration utility cannot handle this "
#~ "situation."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Le fichier de configuration, /etc/ddclient.conf, de ce système ne "
#~ "comporte pas trois entrées. Cette interface d'automatisation de "
#~ "configuration ne peut gérer cela."

#~ msgid ""
#~ "If you have edited the configuration file manually, it won't be modified. "
#~ "If you need a new configuration file, run \"dpkg-reconfigure ddclient\"."
#~ msgstr ""
#~ "Vous avez peut-être modifié le fichier de configuration vous-même : en "
#~ "conséquence, il ne sera pas changé. Si vous souhaitez créer un nouveau "
#~ "fichier de configuration, veuillez utiliser la commande « dpkg-"
#~ "reconfigure ddclient »."