Re: Debian website: French pages not encoded in UTF-8?

Hi Pabs, hi all.

(Your e-mail didn't reach my mailbox, only found it browsing the online
archive. Sorry for the delay.)

> I noticed that the following pages are not encoded in UTF-8 and was
> wondering if that is intentional or not. Should they be converted?

Thank you for the notice. I will convert them in the next days, but we
must think about the usefulness of keeping these oudated documentations.

To l10n-french team, these are the infos I found :
> project-history.fr
is now translated inside the debian-history package. So this one is
outdated and (I think) can be deleted.

> markup.fr
is an old translation of debiandoc-sgml-doc now hosted in collab-maint
(https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/debiandoc-sgml-doc.git)

> debian_package_intro
Obsoleted by packaging-tutorial and debmake-doc.

> debian-guide_fr-1.0
Obsolete.

> libc5-libc6-Mini-HOWTO.fr
Obsolete.

> policy.fr
Not up to date.

What do you think ? If we keep these translations, we must find a way to
build and publish them. But I don't know if we have the required skills
and manpower ?

Baptiste