Re: [ITT] debhelper 9.20151002: Please update the PO translation for the package debhelper

Hi again,

text to translate is too technical for my skill, i will provide a bad translation unfortunatly
not working on it then, waiting for reading and corrections stage...

Philippe

Hi,

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
debhelper. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against debhelper.

Thanks in advance,

​Hi,​

​working on it