Re: Download Problems drivers Arduino One and Mega 2560

   Dear Ernesto!

 First of all, the debian-l10n-french list is only responsible for the
French translation of the page and nothing more. :)

* ErnestoSanchez <jairo.e.sanchez@gmail.com> [2013-07-01 05:07:56 CEST]:
> When I want download arduino drivers in ubuntu 13 througth Chromium
> in this page:
>
> http://playground.arduino.cc//Linux/Ubuntu

 Please report to them that they offer a link to an outphased release.

> I have some error message at downloading these drivers:
>
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/maverick-backports/librxtx-java
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/maverick-backports/arduino-core
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/maverick-backports/arduino

 maverick isn't supported anymore since a while now (a year already).
Please upgrade to a more recent release and get arduino through your
regular package management, not by downloading single files from the
website. :)

 Enjoy,
Rhonda