Re: live-manual translated into French

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:04 PM, chals <chals@altorricon.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Thomas Vincent <thomas@vinc-net.fr> wrote:
>
> I'll push the changes that you suggest as soon as I can (one or two
> weeks from now) including your name as the author of the commit,
> unless you want to make the commit yourself which would be even
> better.

Hi,

Like I promised, I have pushed with --author  "Thomas Vincent
<thomas@vinc-net.fr>". You can see the commit here:

http://live.debian.net/gitweb/?p=live-manual.git;a=commit;h=4c6e99f0008234f086a1178ab5fba741b1ddbb2d

But you will not be able to see the changes in the autobuild until
someone updates the manual from the .po files. It might take some
time, though.

I must apologize because I said that I would wait for one or two days
before making any changes but this morning I thought that, if while
waiting, someone else updates the .po files from the original English
texts and thus altering the order of the lines, it would be a total
mess to apply the patches. So I decided to do it as soon as possible.
Sorry about that.

> As you could see the live-manual itself contains detailed instructions
> as how to proceed to do so.

Which means that it is open for contributions, the only requirement is
to fetch the public commit key and the config file and start work
right away.

Thank you very much for the impressive work you do.

Best wishes.

--
chals
www.chalsattack.com