Sujet: gnome-system-log 3.4.1-3: Please translate debconf PO for the
package gnome-system-log
Date de renvoi : Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:55:41 +0000 (UTC)
De (renvoi) : debian-i18n@lists.debian.org
Date : Mon, 15 Oct 2012 17:55:09 +0200
De : Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>
Pour : Debian Internationalization <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>
Groupes de discussion: gmane.linux.debian.internationalization.general

Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
the PolicyKit dialog in gnome-system-log.

In Debian we use PolicyKit to start gnome-system-log with elevated
privileges so it can the the system logs which are by default readable
only by root and group adm.

The dialog that is shown is currently untranslated but I've changed
that for 3.4.1-3 as I was asked by a member of the release team to do
that. If you want to see how the current dialog looks like, run
"pkexec gnome-sytem-log". You will need a DE which properly sets up
PolicyKit for this to work. KDE and GNOME are fine.

against gnome-system-log.

Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:51:28 +0200.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,
Michael (on behalf of the Debian GNOME team)

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2012-10-15 17:04+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"
"Language: \n"

#: ../../debian/org.debian.pkexec.gnome-system-log.policy.in.h:1
msgid "Run gnome-system-log"
msgstr ""

#: ../../debian/org.debian.pkexec.gnome-system-log.policy.in.h:2
msgid "Authentication is required to view system logs"
msgstr ""