Re: Please translate the program and/or manpage strings of APT

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> Quoting David Kalnischkies (kalnischkies@gmail.com):
>> You are noted as the last translator for both translations for
>> Debian's beloved package-manager apt and it's associated files.
>
>> Christian has the following statistics: program
>> fr               606           4             3           2012-06-02
>
> Well, among those, some seem slightly broken:

Thanks (and sorry) for that. I will take care of these
transformations in incoming translations and ask Michael to
merge fixed ones (and the first batch of updates).

[I wonder a bit what went wrong as I am pretty sure that I e.g.
 removed the apt-internal-(re)solver message from the translatable
 set, yet it is clearly still here …… Useless coincidental trivia:
 I wrote apt-internal-solver while being in Paris]

Best regards

David Kalnischkies