looking for translators for package fex

I am the author of F*EX, a web based application for file exchange of any
size. See:

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/fex

So far there are locales for english, german, spanish, italian, galician
and swabian.

For I do not speak french, I am looking for french translation help.

If you are interested in translating F*EX into french, please contact me.
I will send you the translation file. Just add there the french lines.

Reward: a fex-account on fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de with virtually unlimited
space :-)

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server- und Arbeitsplatzsysteme
Rechenzentrum                  E-Mail: horlacher@rus.uni-stuttgart.de