Re: review for public announce about Mini-Debconf Paris 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 09:12:40AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 09:56:55PM +0200, Carl Chenet wrote:
> > I'd would be great if my announce about Mini-Debconf Paris 2010 could be
> > reviewed before posting it d-d-a@l.d.o. and possibly in other public
> > places. Any advice is welcomed.
[...]
> I think the announcement should be sent out in French too, I'm not sure
> how did you plan to do that. I see two options: sending out a dual
> french/english -news item or using the usual translation mechanism of
> -news.

IMO this announcement should be sent to debian-news-french and maybe
debian-user-french as well (if we want to get new contributors).

We (debian-l10n-french) can translate it to french then send it to the
mailing list, but since we all speak french, you may also sent your own
translation to debian-l10n-french.

Just tell debian-l10n-french, in order to prevent double translation
effort.

See you at the mini-debconf !

--
Simon Paillard