Strings changed again

Sorry, since the bug was filed and before a new upload could be made,
the strings had to be changed and a new translation call is now due.

fr.po: 36 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations,
1 untranslated message.
pt.po: 36 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations,
1 untranslated message.
2 translations: fr pt. 2 are out of date.

However, what I've decided to do is make the upload without closing
this bug (because the original patch has been included and the new
translation is more complete than the old one) and then make the
request for updated translations and make an upload to integrate those.
When the fr.po translation is updated, please attach the patch to this
bug report rather than opening a new one.

The new POT file and the updated PO file are attached as a tarball.

When I prepare the call for translations (later tonight), I'll omit the
message that would have been sent to you and the French list.

--

Neil Williams