Re: citadel 7.61-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package citadel

Quoting Michael Meskes (meskes@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> citadel. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> against citadel.

There are a few improvements that could be done to the original
templates (in English).

> #. Type: select
> #. Choices
> #: ../citadel-server.templates:2001
> msgid "Internal, Host, LDAP, Active Directory"
> msgstr ""

Choices could be splitted (one choice per string) and some should not
be translatable. That would be done with this:

#flag:translate!:3,4
__Choices: Internal, Host, LDAP, Active Directory

> #. Type: select
> #. Description
> #: ../citadel-server.templates:2002
> msgid "Enable external authentication mode?"
> msgstr "Faut-il activer le mode d'authentification ?"

The "select" templates synopsis should not be a question anymore, but
more something like:

> #. Type: string
> #. Description
> #: ../citadel-server.templates:3001
> msgid "Please enter host name or IP address of your LDAP server."
> msgstr ""

We geenrally discourage implying that servers "belong" to users,
therefeore discouraging the use of "your" in such case. Also, an
article is missing.

"Please enter the host name or IP address of the LDAP server to use
for authentication"

> #. Type: string
> #. Description
> #: ../citadel-server.templates:4001
> msgid "Please enter the port number of your LDAP service (usually 389)."
> msgstr ""

s/your/the

> #. Type: string
> #. Description
> #: ../citadel-server.templates:6001
> msgid ""
> "Please enter the DN of an account to use for binding to the LDAP server for "
> "performing queries. The account does not require any other privileges. If "
> "your LDAP server allows anonymous queries, you can. leave this blank."
> msgstr ""

s/your/the

> #. Type: string
> #. Description
> #: ../citadel-server.templates:7001
> #, fuzzy
> #| msgid "Administrator password:"
> msgid "LDAP bind password:"
> msgstr "Mot de passe de l'administrateur :"
>
> #. Type: string
> #. Description
> #: ../citadel-server.templates:7001
> msgid ""
> "If you entered a Bind DN in the previous question, you must now enter the "
> "password associated with that account.  Otherwise, you can leave this blank."

You should avoid things like "in the previous question" that makes
reference to the order questions are asked which is generally
discouraged.  Anyway, I think you should simply not show this template
if the user did not enter a connection DN..:-)

"Please enter the password associated with the connection account to
the LDAP server".