Re: [PROBLèME] [RFR] po-debconf://freevo/fr.po

Quoting Steve Petruzzello (dlist@bluewin.ch):
> Salut Christian,
>
> > > Merci d'avance aux relecteurs,
> > Relecture et suggestions....
>
> Bon... Ai repris le "hertzien". Par contre je n'ai pas repris Europe
> occidentale ou orientale, de l'ouest et de l'Est semble accepté (cf.
> wikipedia).

C'est un reste que j'ai de la traduction des noms de pays et régions
(ISO-3166) où West-Foo est toujours "Foo occidental(e)" (sachant que
la traduction française dans ces normes ISO fait partie de la norme)

> sinon je crois qu'il y a un gros problème dans la disposition des
> chaînes, normalement on devrait avoir, par exemple :
>
> ,--------------------------------------------------------
> |
> | Veuillez choisir un nom pour le répertoire audio
> |
> | Celui-ce sera affiché par Freevo en surimpression
> |	(ça non je n'ai pas repris)
> |
> | Nom du répertoire audio :
> |
> `---------------------------------------------------------
>
> Or comme il est organisé, on a les les deux dernières lignes qui sont
> inversées (et c'est pareil pour d'autres écrans). Il me semble donc que
> le template d'origine est mal foutu. D'accord ?

Non..:-)

C'est *le* cas que podebconf-display-po n'arrive pas à traiter.

Une des chaînes est en fait commune à plusieurs templates. Cf le
fichier d'origine que je joins...

# These templates have been reviewed by the debian-l10n-english
# team
#
# If modifications/additions/rewording are needed, please ask
# debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org for advice.
#
# Even minor modifications require translation updates and such
# changes should be coordinated with translators and reviewers.

Template: freevo/display
Type: select
Choices: x11, fbdev, dxr3, mga, directfb, dfbmga, dga
 Please choose the type of video output to use with Freevo.

Template: freevo/geometry
Type: select
Choices: 1920x1080, 1280x720, 800x600, 768x576, 640x480
 Please choose the resolution to use with Freevo. Most CRT television
 systems should be configured as 768x576 (NTSC or PAL). HD television
 systems use 1280x720, and FullHD uses 1920x1080.

Template: freevo/norm
Type: select
Choices: ntsc, pal, secam
 Please choose the TV standard to use. NTSC is used in North America,
 much of South America, and Japan; SECAM in France, the former USSR,
 and parts of Africa and the Middle East; and PAL elsewhere.

Template: freevo/chanlist
Type: select
__Choices: USA broadcast, USA cable, USA cable HRC, Japan broadcast, Japan cable, Europe (West), Europe (East), Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, France, China broadcast, South Africa, Argentina
Choices-C: us-bcast, us-cable, us-cable-hrc, japan-bcast, japan-cable, europe-west, europe-east, italy, newzealand, australia, ireland, france, china-bcast, southafrica, argentina
 Please choose the channel list (set of tuning frequencies) that most
 closely matches the one used in your country.

Template: freevo/title_video
_Default: Video folder
Type: string
 Please choose the title of the video folder.
 .
 This will be displayed by Freevo in overview.

Template: freevo/path_to_video
_Default: /home/freevo/video
Type: string
 Please choose the directory where video files are stored.
 .
 You must use an absolute path (with a leading "/" character).

Template: freevo/title_audio
_Default: Audio folder
Type: string
 Please choose the title of the audio folder.
 .
 This will be displayed by Freevo in overview.

Template: freevo/path_to_audio
_Default: /home/freevo/audio
Type: string
 Please choose the directory where audio files are stored.
 .
 You must use an absolute path (with a leading "/" character).

Template: freevo/title_image
_Default: Image folder
Type: string
 Please choose the title of the image folder.
 .
 This will be displayed by Freevo in overview.

Template: freevo/path_to_image
_Default: /home/freevo/image
Type: string
 Please choose the directory where image files are stored.
 .
 You must use an absolute path (with a leading "/" character).

Template: freevo/path_to_recordings
_Default: /home/freevo/recordings
Type: string
 Please choose the directory where video recording files are stored.
 .
 You must use an absolute path (with a leading "/" character).

Template: freevo/services
Type: multiselect
__Choices: xserver, recordserver, encodingserver, webserver, rssserver
Choices-C: X server, Recording server, Encoding server, Web server, RSS server
Default: xserver, recordserver, encodingserver
 Freevo can be started automatically when the machine boots, using a
 dedicated X server. Web, encoding, RSS, and recording servers can be
 launched at the same time.
 .
 Please choose the services you wish to start on boot.