(forw) Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes: Call for translations now

Mise à jour nécessaire de la traduction des Release Notes (la partie
sur l'installateur a été mise à jour récement)

----- Forwarded message from "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org> -----

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:25:21 +0100
From: "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org>
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org, debian-doc@lists.debian.org,
	debian-release@lists.debian.org,
	debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes: Call for translations now

Hello world,

On 2009-01-18 18:33, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Given that D-I release is very near now, I think that a call for
> translation updates should be sent ASAP...

Yes! We can hope for the Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release
approaching really soon now. So please, check the translation
status of your favourite language, and fix any missing
translations now!

See this mail from october for technical details:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2008/10/msg00134.html

The SVN location of the release notes have changed since:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes

The current draft version is published on:
http://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes

For any further questions, please ask on debian-doc@l.d.o.

Many thanks in advance!