Re: lurker 2.1-10: Please update debconf PO translation for the package lurker

On 05/02/2008 Christian Perrier wrote:
> > for fr.po from lurker, Florentin Duneau <f.baced@wanadoo.fr> is listed
> > as last translater. Unfortunately, this email adress bounces.
>
> Taking it over...

Hey Christian,

thanks for your great i18n work in debian ;-)

> apache, apache-ssl, apache-perl are no longer in lenny. Is there a
> reason to still keep such obsolete prompting?

You're perfectly right. I updated the templates again, and now only
apache2 is supported any longer. I also dropped an ancient upgrade
template which was only needed for upgrades from lurker > 1.0 ;-)

I just sent out a new call for translations.

greetings,
 jonas