(forw) Call for translations of debian-refcard (update)

Alors, qui s'y colle ?

----- Forwarded message from "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org> -----

Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 17:44:33 +0200
From: "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org>
To: debian-i18n@lists.debian.org, debian-doc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Call for translations of debian-refcard (update)

thanks to all the translators who already have updated the po
files. Work is still needed urgently for the following

ca, cs, da, fr, gl, he, nl, pt_PT, tr, uk

For tr I have a translator, but maybe they need help.

Translations into other languages are welcome, too! Esp. I would
really like to see a Hindi (hi) translation!

What to do first?

- Contact me before you start working on a translation. I will
  coordinate to prevent duplicated work.

Where to download?

- For existing translations download the po file, e.g. for French
  or use subversion:

- For a new translation download the pot file
  (or use svn, like above) and copy it to XX.po with XX being
  your ISO language code, such as fr for French.

How to submit?

- Just send the PO file to me. Or send me a patch with the
  original SVN revision number.

- If you have write access to the Debian documentation projects
  SVN repository at:
  just commit, but please, run "make tidypo" before committing.
  ("make tidypo" normalises the layout of the po file.)

How to check the layout?

- I send you the PDF immediately, if possible, so that you can
  correct any mistakes.

- Alternatively: If you have checked out the complete project do
  "make refcard-XX-a4.pdf USE_DBLATEX=1"
  Again XX is your ISO language code.

- ASAP. Now. Yesterday.

Many thanks in advance!