German and French reach 100% for po-debconf in unstable

(CC'ed to several lists, reply set to debian-i18n)

On August 22nd, both German and French languages reached 100%
completeness for po-debconf translations in unstable (not counting
Debian Installer packages, handled in a specific way) [1].

For German, this is the very first time this happens and the German
l10n team deserves congratulations for that achievement.

Several others teams also made great efforts to improve the
translation ratio in that area [2] as well as other areas such as
native and non-native localization [3], web site [4] [5] or Debian
Installer [6].

The i18n work force would like to thank all translators who made this
happen as well as all package maintainers who had a very collaborative
attitude wrt localization efforts during the entire etch-lenny release
cycle.

Until (and after!) lenny is released, we will continue efforts to
bring as many localization fixes in testing.

[1] http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/rank
    (D-I packages are not omitted there, which explains you'll see
     99%)
    Getting statistics for testing is work under progress

[2] http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n-stats/testing/year/podebconf.png

[3] http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n-stats/testing/year/po.png

[4] http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n-stats/web-rrd/year/pages.png

[5] http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/