Re: Two more small typos (dpkg translations)

Quoting Sven Joachim (svenjoac@gmx.de):

> I've also fixed the encoding at the beginning of dselect/po/fr.po; you
> may consider converting that file to utf-8.

Sure. I generally do when I have such occasion. And your mail just
pointed that this file is slightly incomplete, which I apparently
missed.

We also have an incomplete man pages translation but everybody in the
French team is apparently scared by:

Charset is UTF-8. Stats: 1152 translated messages, 200 fuzzy translations, 202 untranslated messages.