Re: iso_639/fr.po

Quoting Davi Leal (davi@leals.com):
> Hi Christian,
>
> I attach the "iso_639/fr.po" file, with proposed fixes. It is in sync with
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-isocodes/trunk/iso-codes/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> We have checked only some of the msgid, due to we are using just a subset of
> the iso 639 codes.

I will review all changes. Apparently, my own translation of iso_639,
was not *exactly* following
http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-2/php/French_list.php

However, your proposal does not follow that list either..:-)...and
some proposed changes are really incorrect.

So, indeed, thanks for the notification as it will help me to do a
second review of the fr.po file

(debian-l10n-french, this file will *not* be proposed for proofreading
because the French names of languages are part of the ISO-639 standard
which is bilingual)