From: Werner Baumann <werner.baumann@onlinehome.de>
To: thomas.huriaux@gmail.com
Subject: davfs2
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:58:57 +0100

Hello,

I am developing davfs2 and from the Debian bug tracking system I learned
that you did a French translation of the debconf messages of this package.

Now I integrated GNU gettext into davfs2 to allow localized messages and
also started to support man pages in different languages. So I would ask
whether you, or somebody you know, might be interested in doing French
translations of the davfs2 messages and/or man pages?

There is not yet a new release, but all the changes are in the CVS
repository.
The message are in http://dav.cvs.sourceforge.net/dav/davfs2/po/, file
davfs2.pot
and the man pages are in http://dav.cvs.sourceforge.net/dav/davfs2/man/