Re: [D-I Manual] Build log for fr (25 Dec 2006) - ERRORS DURING BUILD

Quoting Frans Pop (elendil@planet.nl):
> A build of the Debian Installer Manual was triggered by an update to SVN.
>
> !!! There were errors during the build process.
> !!! Please check the log and correct the errors.

Philippe, I corrected fr/using-d-i/modules/x86/lilo-installer.xml to
remove a sentence that was removed by Frans in the original version
and contained a link to a removed object, if I'm correct.

You might want to check whether my correction in r43536 is correct as
I'm not very used to the D-I manual l10n.