Please update debconf PO translation for the package mailman 1:2.1.9-0

Hi,

We recently requested updates for the mailman debconf translations; however,
shortly after our call, upstream added a handful more languages that they
support and thus there's more choices to translate.

Please consider updating your translation; unfortunately we've got little time
left for etch but any update is welcome.

Thanks,
Thijs Kinkhorst
on behalf of the Mailman for Debian team