Re: Please update French debconf templates of ptex-jisfonts

* OHURA Makoto <ohura@debian.org> [2005-09-07 23:38] :
>   Bonjour, all.
>
> From: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
> Subject: Re: Please update French debconf templates of ptex-jisfonts
> Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:50:56 +0200
> > >   I'm preparing new revision of ptex-jisfonts.  I've modified
> > > debconf templates a bit, then two "fuzzy"s occurred.  Please
> > > update French debconf templates and send me.  New fr.po is
> > > attached to this mail.  I'll wait for a few days before uploading
> > > new package.
> >
> > The update is on its way. We need a few days for proofreading by the
> > French team.
> >
> > Thanks for taking care of translation updates. Please tell us when you
> > intend to upload the new package version.
>
>   Proofreading has been already done, hasn't it?  I didn't get
> any update.  I'll upload new package in a few days.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-french/2005/08/msg00283.html
>
> I don't known French.  But the subject line says '[done]'.

Hello,

According to Christian
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-french/2005/08/msg00404.html), the
note is going to be removed, that could explain the DONE message from
Thomas (but I expect that Christian will explain this better).

Fred

--
Signification des marques des sujets de debian-l10n-french
http://people.debian.org/~bertol/pseudo-urls.html