Decision of the French team about the translation for apt-listchanges

reopen 260534
thanks

We unfortunately got no answer from Loic Le Loarer about the French
translation for this package.

Given that Loic's translation (which has been incorporated in 2.58)
has not received the approval of the French team, we prefer you to use
the translation I sent, as it has been reviewed.

I re-attach it as there were two files sent in this bug report and I
for sure want the correct one to be used..:-)