Switching dpkg man pages to po4a for better l10n handling

Package: dpkg
Severity: wishlist
Tags: patch l10n

So, finally, I lacked a few days at debconf to be able to show Scott
the work made to switch man pages to PO format for dpkg.

This work is currently available in the dpkg--man-po branch on my
archive:

bubulle@mykerinos:~/src/debian/dpkg> tla branches bubulle@debian.org--2005/dpkg
dpkg--devel
dpkg--man-po
dpkg--stable

Reminder: this is mirrorred at http://www.perrier.eu.org/~bubulle/arch

The build system has to be completed by a Makefile and automake
guru. Actually, I was expecting that showing this to Scott at Debconf
would be enough for him to have a look a polish this.

Credits for this work should go to the French team
(debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org) and especially Eric Madesclair
and Philippe Batailler.

If questions are raised about this, better ask to
debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org rather than me directly. I just
act as a gateway here.

And I'm about leaving for holidays..:-)