Re: Please update French debconf templates of ptex-jisfonts

Quoting OHURA Makoto (ohura@debian.org):
>   Hi.
>
>   I'm preparing new revision of ptex-jisfonts.  I've modified
> debconf templates a bit, then two "fuzzy"s occurred.  Please
> update French debconf templates and send me.  New fr.po is
> attached to this mail.  I'll wait for a few days before uploading
> new package.

The update is on its way. We need a few days for proofreading by the
French team.

Thanks for taking care of translation updates. Please tell us when you
intend to upload the new package version.

PS : several people would consider this debconf note as debconf abuse,
such warning more belonging to NEWS.Debian or README.Debian than
debconf notes. I at least hope it is shown at low or medium priority
only.