Re: Please update the french translation of the developers reference

* Frédéric Bothamy (frederic.bothamy@free.fr) [040929 06:25]:
> I have tried to contact Adam Di Carlo to update my translation a few
> weeks ago, but did not get any reply from him. As I seem to have lost my
> write access on debian-doc CVS, I cannot update the pages myself.
>
> May I send my update to you so that you can commit it in the CVS and
> maybe make a new version of the package developers-reference before
> Sarge release?

Of course. I would prefer even more if you just put a new file on
gluck (or on some web page), and just tell me where it is.

Thanks for your work. (But you have seen that there were some large
updates in the last time?)

Cheers,
Andi
--