Thank you for your email

We apologize if you are experiencing any difficulties and assure of our best attention at all times.

To help us deal with your request in a prompt and professional manner please can you check your email has been sent to the correct department as listed below.

Withdrawal Request: withdrawals@dmnglobal.com
This is for any payment queries or where you have changed your processor details and need to re submit a previous payment request  not paid

Missing Positions: positions@dmnglobal.com

Other enquiries: admin@dmnglobal.com

If you have sent your email to the wrong department this may result in a non response, therefore please redirect to the correct department who will deal with it at the next opportunity.

If your email is of a general nature please send to admin@dmnglobal.com or any member of the team who will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Regards

Admin DMNGlobal