Re: Please update the french translation of the developers reference

* Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> [2004-09-28 18:40] :
> Hi,
>
> the french translation of the developers reference is now a bit outdated
> (last updated 14 months ago). Please consider updating it. Also, as
> there were much changes, I droped the generation of french pages for
> now; please feel free to reactivate it, once the translation is current
> enough again.
>
> If there are any issues, please feel free to speak with me. As I'm not
> subscribed to this mailing list, please Cc me if I should receive an
> answer.

Hello Andreas,

I have tried to contact Adam Di Carlo to update my translation a few
weeks ago, but did not get any reply from him. As I seem to have lost my
write access on debian-doc CVS, I cannot update the pages myself.

May I send my update to you so that you can commit it in the CVS and
maybe make a new version of the package developers-reference before
Sarge release?

TIA

Fred

--
Signification des marques des sujets de debian-l10n-french
http://people.debian.org/~bertol/pseudo-urls.html