[l10n] First l10n-sync tests for French po-debconf translations of Debian Installer

(French translators, see at the end)

I'm currently running the first tests of the l10n-sync script.

1) I have added a packages/po directory to the archive.

2) I commited in it a template.pot file which is a general merge of
   all templates.pot files from the packages in packages/

3) I also commited a fr.po file which is a merge of all French
   translations

4) Yesterday's changes to some packages triggered some fuzzy/untranslated
   strings in this file. Then I updated it.

5) I have run debconf-updatepo on ALL packages and commited back the
   modified templates.pot files (NOT the PO files)

6) I updated all debian/po/fr.po files from the general file and
   commited them back all

7) fr then jumped from 98% to 100% because my new fr.po file included
   all updates for yesterday's changes

Things seem to be going well. The first run triggers a whole bunch of
commits (69) because ALL fr.po files and several templates.pot files
are updated. Further runs should not induce that many commits.

(I'm currently doing a second run)

I will make a lot of debugging on this script during this week (I'm
still on holidays) so, expect to see several commits from it.

For French translators :

A side effect is that all D-I po-debconf translations
will have my name as Last-Translator. We all know this is not true, so I
will soon change the Last-Translator field to the team address.

Currently, please ignore Pierre's script status report for D-I
translation.